Here’s the thing. I am searching out for job and the things that everyone is doing traditionally like sending resumes, and waiting for their reply, are just not working . Showing your awesomeness in the traditional manner is little difficult, right?
So here is what I want to say:
I am looking for:
A profile of a Test Engineer/QA Engineer basically to work as a software tester, as this is my passion and love. :)
I am worth Hiring. Yes, I might have less experience than others BUT I can do some things that others probably not or can not. Yes, I will test your software product effectively for sure but I am also talking about these:
- I am Honest.
- I am a better human being and a team-mate that you can hire, as recommended by my previous employer.
- I have better documentation skills, you need evidence? Just view my some documents here on blog like this and this one. These documents are published in various websites including Software Testing Club.
- I have got recognition as a better tester at very early stages of my career, and hired by Eminent Testers as my first job.
- I am creative. If not, this blog post would not be there. I am always in search of new and better ways of doing a work and practice it all-the time, just like I use of social media for this cause.
- I did helped my fellow team members, colleagues to grow their skills in testing, when they lacking about that and that’s what I am doing these days.
- I don’t consider asking for help is a weakness. I consider it a sign of strength. I don’t know everything but I don’t pretend that I know if I don’t.
- I actively participate in conferences, workshops , write blog, Work for testing-community, which adds a great value to me and my employer.
- I have passion for testing any product, of any domain, with better and accountable test coverage.
- I take decisions, which I consider are the best part of mine. The decisions about anything helped me a lot to stand as a better human being.
- I am very openhearted; I surely wont hide from you If got impressed of you!
- I work for an organization and wherever I work, I think first about it.
However, I do believe in giving you an impression of the kind of person I am (I called it as The Riyaj Touch ). I’ve been told I have potential and talent that I can do great things and become the best possible version of myself.
Now here comes a point where I am asking YOU to help. Please help me spread to the world. Tweet it, share it on Facebook, or forward it to anyone who you think might be hiring. I am ready for the coming job as a new chapter in my life.